2017 was an amazing vaulting year!
We saw great world cup legs, a stunning CVI season and powerful world and European championships.
As it is in sports, not everyone can win a medal. But it doesn’t mean that they won’t make history. Every year in December, we at VaultingNews, with the help of our amazing followers, choose our favorite athlete in each category.
- Is there a vaulter whose performance gave you goosebumps?
- Who was that one vaulter that had trouble during their season, but fought to keep up and follow their dreams?
- Competing away from home, in difficult circumstances, but still managing to keep a smile upon their face?
- Who did you root for in 2017?
Now is the time to vote for them.
December 1st to 7th – Best male vaulter
December 8th to 14th – Best female vaulter
December 15th to 21st – Best pas de deux and squad
December 22nd to 28th – Best vaulting picture of 2017
Every year we also have the unique opportunity to vote for our favorite vaulting picture. Since a lot of our work depends on amateur and professional photographers who very kindly share their work with our Vaulting News community, we like to take the time, appreciate their effort and look back at a few of the great moments they captured. Rules below.
The Gifts 2017
Next to the voting, you can enter your name and size below to win one of our 2017 gifts.
We will raffle pullover, t-shirts and (homework) diaries. The gifts are worth more than 720 Euros!
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
We guarantee that we won’t be sending you any e-mail or propaganda. But we might take the liberty of updating you with the results of our Best of 2017 competition and the raffles.
Everyone who is already signed up for our newsletter will automatically be participating in the raffle and we’ll take down everyone who signs up twice under the same name.
The final date of registration is December 28, 2017. The winners will be notified on December 8, December 15, December 22 and December 29, 2017. Names registered after one of the winners was drawn will be part of future raffles. Registrations will take part in all following drafts of this raffle, at the maximum four. Each week we will raffle the prizes of the week among all e-mail addresses entered in this form.
This is a raffle by VaultingNews.com. Responsible is Adele Feuerstein, Herrenhuter Straße 4, 04318 Leipzig, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The participants will not be charged with any costs. VaultingNews covers the shipping costs. The prizes will be sent by post. Winners will be notified via e-mail. Please send us your address, if you have won.
RULES OF THE PICTURE COMPETITION
VaultingNews is looking for the best vaulting picture of the year 2017.
– The pictures don’t need to be of a specific competition, they can be from practice or any other vaulting context.
– The pictures have to be from 2017.
– The contestants will be picked amongst the pictures sent to us. No number of contestants is set, and we’ll try to accommodate every entry, but that’s not guaranteed.
– The winner will be chosen through an open poll. Every reader is allowed to vote once. We just trust you that you are fair to the others.
– There will be no prizes awarded to the winner.
– Each photographer can send us one photo.
– You can send in pictures until December 19, 2017.
– If we have technical issues or other problems, we might close the contest or the poll earlier than planned.
Criteria for choosing participants:
– Quality of the pictures
– We also want pictures from around the globe
To participate you have to:
– Send us the pictures on Facebook or on this e-mail address: email@example.com
– The pictures you send should not have watermarks. We guarantee that we’ll give full credit to every single photographer.
– Along with the photo, we will need the name of all the vaulters and horses involved and the name and nationality of the photographer.
– With sending in the picture you assure that you have the rights of the photo.
What VaultingNews will do with the pictures:
– We will use the picture with full credit during this contest on the blog and on our Facebook page.
– If you agree VaultingNews will use the picture from time to time for articles and posts on the blog or on Facebook. Please send us your statement about the usage of the picture.